The good neighbors. Book 3 Kind
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||J Blac (Text)||33294001884451||Juvenile Graphic Novels||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780439855679 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780439855648 (hc.)
111 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Graphix, c2010.
|General Note:||Sequel to: Kith|
|Summary, etc.:||The faerie world has been unleashed on Rue's city. The big question is, will she stop it and save the world she's always known? Or will she take her place as the rightful faerie heir?.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic -- Comic books, strips, etc
Supernatural -- Comic books, strips, etc
Missing persons -- Comic books, strips, etc
Fairies -- Comic books, strips, etc
|Genre:||Fantasy comic books, strips, etc.