- 7 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Baci (Text)||33294001741123||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781597801584 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 359 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Night Shade Books, 2011, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Living in a future where food is scarce, Anderson Lake tries to find ways to exploit this need, as he comes into conflict with Jaidee, an official of the Environmental Ministry, and encounters Emiko, a engineered windup girl who has been discarded by her creator. -- Novelist.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bangkok (Thailand) > Fiction.
Bioterrorism > Social aspects > Fiction.
Bioterrorism > Fiction.