- 4 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Roth (Text)||33294001736495||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780670064014 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0670064017
- Physical Description: 280 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto : Hamish Hamilton Canada, 2010.
In 1944 Newark, devoted playground director Bucky Cantor, sidelined from the war due to his poor eyesight, watches in horror as the city's polio epidemic begins to ravage the children on his playground. -- Novelist.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Newark (N.J.) > Social conditions > 20th century > Fiction.