- 20 of 20 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781608196111 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781408808870 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9781608196425 (hc.)
307 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: London : Bloomsbury, 2010.
|General Note:||Winner of 2010 Man Booker Prize.|
|Summary, etc.:||Former BBC radio producer Julian Treslove and Sam Finkler, a popular Jewish philosopher, are old school friends who have never lost touch with each other - or with their former teacher, Libor Sevick. Now, both Libor and Finkler are recently widowed. When the three dine at Libor's apartment, it's a bittersweet evening of reminiscence.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teachers -- Fiction
Jewish authors -- Fiction
Radio producers and directors -- Fiction
Male friendship -- Fiction
Reminiscing -- Fiction
Older men -- Fiction
England -- Fiction