The Finkler question / by Howard Jacobson.
- 19 of 19 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781608196425 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9781408808870 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9781608196111 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 307 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: London : Bloomsbury, 2010.
Winner of 2010 Man Booker Prize.
Former BBC radio producer Julian Treslove and Sam Finkler, a popular Jewish philosopher, are old school friends who have never lost touch with each other - or with their former teacher, Libor Sevick. Now, both Libor and Finkler are recently widowed. When the three dine at Libor's apartment, it's a bittersweet evening of reminiscence.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teachers > Fiction.
Jewish authors > Fiction.
Radio producers and directors > Fiction.
Male friendship > Fiction.
Reminiscing > Fiction.
Older men > Fiction.
England > Fiction.