H. G. Wells' the time machine
- 2 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||DVD Time 6205 (Text)||33294002012730||DVDs||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0790747324
1 videodisc (103 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 inches.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, California : Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1960.
- Producer: [No place specified], Galaxy Films, Inc., 1960.
- Distributor: Burbank, California : Warner Home Video, 2001.
- Copyright: ©1960.
|General Note:||Based on the novel by H. G. Wells.|
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||Directed [and produced] by George Pal|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Starring Rod Taylor, Alan Young, Yvette Mimieux, Sebastian Cabot, Tom Helmore.|
|Summary, etc.:||"Here today, gone to tomorrow. When George (Rod Taylor) sits at the controls of his new creation, he has all the time in the world. He's invented a Time Machine that whisks him from 1899 to war-ravaged moments of the 20th centure and into 802701. In that far-off era, passive Eloi face a grim future as prey to the glow-eyed subterranean Morlocks...unless the time-traveling stranger from the past intervenes."--|