- 34 of 35 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 35 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||Fran (Text)||33294001742204||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374158460 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9781554688838 (hc.)
- ISBN: 1554688833 (hc.)
- Physical Description: 562 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Canadian ed.
- Publisher: Toronto : HarperCollins, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| The idyllic lives of civic-minded environmentalists Patty and Walter Berglund come into question when their son moves in with aggressive Republican neighbors, green lawyer Walter takes a job in the coal industry, and go-getter Patty becomes increasingly unstable and enraged.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Husband and wife > Fiction.
Environmentalists > Fiction.
Middle class families > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.
|Genre:||Black humor (Literature)
Social commentary fiction.