The last crossing / Gay Vanderhaeghe.
- 29 of 30 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 30 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||VAND (Text)||33294001276260||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780771087387 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 393 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Emblem Editions [edition].
- Publisher: Toronto : McClelland & Stewart, 2003.
- Copyright: ©2002.
Set in the second half of the nineteenth century, in the American and Canadian West and in Victorian England, "The last crossing" is a sweeping tale of interwoven lives and stories, and about what it is that can divide us from ourselves.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Overland journeys to the Pacific > Fiction.
British > West (U.S.) > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
West (Canada) > Fiction.
England > Fiction.