A dark matter [text (large print)] : a novel / Peter Straub.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Prince Rupert Library||LP Stra (Text)||33294001704220||Large Print||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375728389
- Physical Description: 574 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st large print ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, c2010.
In the 1960's campus guru, Spenser Mallon, demands sexual favors of his young acolytes. After he invites his most fervent followers to attend a secret ritual in a local meadow, the only thing that remains is a gruesomely dismembered body and the shattered souls of all who were present. Years later one man attempts to write a book to try to understand what happened.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cults > Fiction.
Mass murder > Fiction.
|Genre/Form:||Large type books.