Oil / written by John Farndon.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Prince Rupert Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780756629700 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0756629705 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 72 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 29 cm. + ... Read More
- Publisher: London ; DK, c2007.
At head of title: Eyewitness.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
King oil -- Ancient oil -- Oil for light -- Dawn ... Read More
Provides information about oil and other petroleum ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petroleum > Juvenile literature.
|Genre/Form:||Adult easy reading.
|Topic Heading:||Books with accompanying CD-ROM.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Provides information about oil and other petroleum products, explaining what they are and how they are used; discussing oil exploration, drilling, and refining; and looking at the problem of pollution and alternatives to oil as a fuel source.